Monday, May 6, 2013

Wanted: Empty Room for Cool Girl and Small Cat

Room needed in Boulder ~August to August, with possibility of extension if everything works out ok. Responsible but underemployed 23 year old female seeks roommates who will appreciate my unique brand of humor and not judge me if I spend time sitting in my bathrobe loudly singing and playing guitar. Also must not judge other aspects of my lifestyle including but not limited to: occasional shower beer, occasional sleepover with member of opposite sex, frequent cookie baking (I'll share, because I need to perfect those high-altitude recipes). Male or female roommates are okay, as long as there is minimal drama and/or urine on the toilet seats. 4/20 friendly is fine, but I won't be taking advantage of it. Must not mind small cats who shed, but it's okay because I own a hand-held vacuum. Did I mention that I also come with a turntable, a sewing machine, and 3 pairs of cowboy boots?



Am I asking too much? Should I post this on Craigslist?

1 comment:

  1. POST IT ON CRAIGSLIST.
    boulder will love you
    i love you
    you are great

    ReplyDelete