Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things I Found While Cleaning Out My Car

1. Fossilized Cheez-Its

2. French language learning CDs

3. Evidence of a McDonald's coffee habit

4. Unused (and probably unusable) safer sex supplies

5. Directions to the Great Northern Mall

6. CDs I was "reviewing" for WMMT

7. CDs we crapped from WOBC

8. Taylor Swift memorabilia

9. ~1 pound of chicken feed

10. "Hanging name badges"

11. Evidence that I once took piano lessons

12. A tape measure

13. Old gum

14. 3 Bobby pins

15. $1.68 in change

16. 1 fingerless glove

17. Fake flowers

18. Real flowers

19. LaCroix Coconut cans

20. Directions from Berea, Kentucky to Oberlin

Things I Didn't Find:
1. Waldo

2. True love

3. A dead animal

1 comment:

  1. I can’t help but chuckle with the things you did and didn’t find inside your car. Haha! When I clean our car, I too, find some left over fries or some spare change. But, the one thing that surprised me the most is a ring that I found one time! Turns out, it was a surprise gift from my hubby. It’s always fun to clean and find something unexpected inside your car.

    Nicole Vickers

    ReplyDelete