Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shameless Self (and Friend) Promotion

Hello dear readers,

  My amazingly talented friend Zoe, who posts about things on the internet that I dare to dream of posting, but never would, as my internet presence is already sullied by my refusal to give up Facebook and a horrible memory for the passwords of at least 3 social networking tools, is on the road to fame and glory as a bad-ass, funny woman.  One of the first steps has been getting her own domain name, where she writes lists and parodies and parody lists and demonstrates a finesse with Photoshop that is the envy of all our friends (or at least me).  You can check out her stuff at http://www.madamezooble.com.

  But I will admit that the point of this post was no solely to get more traffic for my friend's website, but to mention a piece of writing that is my favorite thing I've written in a long time.  It's on another one of Zoe's blogs, Nurse Jackie Chan, which was started as a collaborative humor blog that has sort of not been updated in a while because its moderator is busy kissing pigs or something (follow Zoe on her award-winning Twitter for more on that).

  So without further ado, here is a link to this post: Fantasies I Have While At My Day Job:
http://nursejackiechan.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/fantasies-i-have-while-at-my-day-job-episode-1/

  Sorry for the repost, friends who have already read it, and you're welcome those who haven't (and Zoe!).

-ejl

No comments:

Post a Comment